Foreign Licence Holders

Overseas Licence Holders

In Queensland overseas licence holders must sit for their practical driving test within 3 months of becoming a permanent resident. You will need to pop into Queensland transport to get your CRN (customer reference number) and you may have to do the written test depending on which country your from. Once you have your CRN …

Overseas Licence Holders Read More »